Re: st: How can I transfer the variable labels to excel using the outsheet command?

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How can I transfer the variable labels to excel using the outsheet command?
Date   Fri, 28 May 2010 19:12:38 +0100

A possible solution might involve the -listtab- package, downloadable from SSC, instead of -outsheet-. The -listtab- package contains a -listtab_vars- module, which creates a local macro containing the column headings (variable labels in your case), and has a -headlines()- option, allowing this macro to be output to the generated spreadsheet file.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil