Re: st: Outcome effect calculation with Propensity Score matching

Subject   Re: st: Outcome effect calculation with Propensity Score matching
Date   Tue, 25 May 2010 12:10:31 -0400

Bruce, slightly off topic, but see Section 8.2 of the FAQ
(http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq)

Steve

Steven Samuels
[email protected]