RE: st: AW: Doubt on the exexcution of a do file?

From   Grace Jessie <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: AW: Doubt on the exexcution of a do file?
Date   Fri, 21 May 2010 10:21:43 +0000

Martin,
thank you for your help.
Adding a carriage return at the end of the last line works well.
BTW, if I open the do file I wrote  in the Stata-do-file editor and click
the do button, it goes well no matter there is a carriage return or not.
Any difference?

Regards,
Grace