st: AW: Doubt on the exexcution of a do file?

Subject   st: AW: Doubt on the exexcution of a do file?
Date   Fri, 21 May 2010 12:05:52 +0200

<>

Stata needs to see a carriage return at the end of the -keep make- line,
otherwise it will refuse to execute the line. So insert a blank line after
it, or put the command -exit- on the next line, as recommended by J. Scott
Long, in his book http://www.stata-press.com/books/wdaus.html on page 65.
The latter strategy allows you to put an unlimited amount of comments on the
lines following -exit-.

HTH
Martin