RE: st: RE: margeff after the glm command

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: margeff after the glm command
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 18:51:06 +0100

Is this a case of "Go Firth and multiply?"

Martin Weiss

To get good answers, I think you should show the exact sequence of commands
leading up to the error. I do get results with -glm- and -ssc d margeff-:

***
webuse lbw, clear
glm low age lwt race smoke ptl ht ui, family(binomial)
margeff
***

Also,

***
webuse hiv1, clear
cap which firthlogit
if _rc ssc inst firthlogit
firthlogit hiv cd4 cd8
margeff
***

leads to a much clearer error message than the one you reported...

HTH
Martin