RE: st: RE: margeff after the glm command

Subject   RE: st: RE: margeff after the glm command
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 18:46:51 +0200

<>

-ssc d margeff- chokes on "e(wexp)" left behind by your -firthlogit-
version. Do not ask me for the details, though: -margeff- sees "e(wexp)" and
substitutes it for the expression reported in your error message, and
-exit-s. That is how far I got in my investigation. Joseph may have more
insights for you.

Have you tried the version on ssc, obtained via -ssc inst firthlogit-? The
outcome will be no better, though, just more intelligible:

margeff does not support firthlogit; please use -mfx- instead
invalid syntax

HTH
Martin