Re: st: adjusted r-squared, regress with pweight

Subject   Re: st: adjusted r-squared, regress with pweight
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 10:39:54 -0400

Well, e(r2_a) was 0.6188, not 0.6218, my revised hand calculation, so
I still have not figured it out!  I'll  have to leave this for another
time,

Steve

--
Steven Samuels