Re: st: adjusted r-squared, regress with pweight

Subject   Re: st: adjusted r-squared, regress with pweight
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 09:33:44 -0400

reg [pw] is incorrect, until I can figure out how Stata calculates
it..  I think that my hand calculation may be incorrect because the
population definition of "mean square error' is not as clear to me as
it was some months ago when I did it.  This just reinforces Stas's
conclusion that these concepts are not too meaningful in a complex
survey setting.

Steve

--
Steven Samuels