Re: st: When I save the database, Stata automatically delete variables.

From   Filipa de Castro <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: When I save the database, Stata automatically delete variables.
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 17:13:56 -0500

There was a lively, to say the least, discussion some months ago on a
problem of dropped variables when using an unlicensed STATA 10 copy.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-11/msg00430.html

Not sure whether this applies to what you ask, but you might want to
have a look.