RE: st: RE: why messy when importing a csv file?

From   Jessie Grace <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: why messy when importing a csv file?
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 17:42:11 +0000

Nick,
I meant different treatments got different results.
If I insheet directly, the results are one variable named v1 and 23 blank observations.
If I copy the contents of the file directly to the Stata's editor window, everything goes well.
If I coyp the contents to a new csv file, then insheet the new csv file, the results are one variable named v1 and 10 observations with values not equal to my original data.

Sorry for my unclear expression.

Grace