Re: st: why messy when importing a csv file?

Subject   Re: st: why messy when importing a csv file?
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 13:20:09 -0400

Sorry for the blank.  I agree with Nick that there are problems with
the csv file. You also will need a "double" option, because of the the
26 billion dollar  entry

insheet using firms.csv, double
format a001101000 %20.2fc

Steve