Re: st: correct for selection bias in survival analysis

From   Natalie Trapp <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: correct for selection bias in survival analysis
Date   Wed, 05 May 2010 10:41:53 +0200

Hi,

I would like to export my regression results for several regressions
with the "outreg" command. The problem is that stata ignores my ctitle
command for the second and third regression results. So in my textfile
only the first column is labeled with "fertilisers", the second and
third columns are without labels. I don't understand why.

Stata Commands:

.reg fertilisers x1 x2
.outreg using "stata_regressionresults_nolog.txt", se bracket nolabel
title (Table1: Regression Results) ctitle(fertilisers) replace
.reg energy  x1 x2
.outreg using "stata_regressionresults_nolog.txt", se bracket nolabel
ctitle(energy) append
reg electricity x1 x2
.outreg using "stata_regressionresults_nolog.txt", se bracket nolabel
ctitle(electricity) append

Textfile Results:

Table1: Regression Results
     (1)    (2)    (3)
     fertilisers
x1  -156.419    -17.878    36.106
     [7.909]**    [16.596]    [5.617]**
x2    10.373    30.433    10.341
     [2.244]**    [4.710]**    [1.594]**

I would be very grateful for any help,
Natalie.
Departments of Geosciences and Economics
Klimacampus @ Hamburg University, Germany