st: multiple imputation with multilevel models

From   Maria Paola Caria <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multiple imputation with multilevel models
Date   Sun, 02 May 2010 11:07:38 +0200

I'm fittig logistic multilevel models with two random intercepts (at the
country and school levels) using xtmelogit or gllamm in StataSE 10:

xtmelogit binaryoutcome x1  x2  || country: || school: , or
gllamm binaryoutcome x1 x2, i(school country) eform  family(binomial)
link(logit)

I need to perform multiple imputation. I can impute the datasets using
mvis, but then micombine doesn't work with xtmelogit nor gllamm.
Any suggestion?
I tried the command mira to combine estimates but coud not succeed.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Maria Paola

Maria Paola Caria