Re: st: Multiplying variables / Generating new variables after 'mi impute'

From   Alan Acock <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multiplying variables / Generating new variables after 'mi impute'
Date   Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:53:06 -0700

One problem with passive imputation of xy is that you will be adding information that is not consistent with observed data
Alan Acock