Re: st: Overriding a loop if 0 observations using tabstat

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Overriding a loop if 0 observations using tabstat
Date   Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:59:31 -0400

This is 64bit MP 2 on Windows 7 with 8G ram.
The processor is an AMD Phenom II with 3.20GHz clock speed.

cheers,

Martin Weiss wrote:
<>

Jeph, out of curiosity, what kind of equipment is it that throws up these
numbers? Mine is 64 bit MP 4 on Windows 7 with 4G Ram.

HTH
Martin