Re: AW: st: RE: local macro

From   Ekaterina Hertog <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: AW: st: RE: local macro
Date   Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:31:53 +0200

Dear Martin,
Thanks a lot for the advice. I think using global macros and dropping them all at the end of each do file will serve my purposes best,
sincerely yours,
Ekaterina

Martin Weiss wrote:
<>

" I would like to be able to run the section of the file which sets up the data and defines the local macro and then some regressions using that macro, but not all as specified in the do-file. Is that possible?"

Commenting in and out with the tools in -help comments- is probably the best
way to achieve your goal w/o resorting to -global-s. What is so bad about
them, btw? You can erase them at any point via -ma drop _all-.

HTH
Martin