Re: st: Structural Break Type Test with Fixed Effects IV and GMM

Subject   Re: st: Structural Break Type Test with Fixed Effects IV and GMM
Date   Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:07:03 -0400

Dominic Soon <[email protected]>
-fe- is not an option for -xtabond-.  Are you thinking you have a
dynamic panel model, or S is endogenous (i.e. you mean -xtivreg-)?  If
the latter, what instruments are you using?  You probably want L and
L*S included as regressors, and you then have 2 endog vars: S and L*S.
 Then you want instruments that differentially affect S in the early
and late periods.