Re: st: Heckman Heterogeneity (endogeneity) Bias control how to do guide for STATA needed, SPSS ref. included

From   Dominik Becker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Heckman Heterogeneity (endogeneity) Bias control how to do guide for STATA needed, SPSS ref. included
Date   Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:20:48 +0200

The Stata commands are -heckman- for continuous outcomes and -heckprob-
for dichotomous outcomes in your equation of primary interest. As a
start, the respective help files should help you.

Best,
Dominik