Re: st: How to retrieve parameter estimates from an ML program, so they can be used in estimation of expected values, variances, etc...

From   SLG Brilleman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to retrieve parameter estimates from an ML program, so they can be used in estimation of expected values, variances, etc...
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:12:43 +0100

Thanks for the references. I will investigate.

Will post some skeleton code on extracting the estimates if successful!

I realise the survival framework contains the generalised gamma, and my parameterisation in the code below is the same that used by Stata, however I kind of desire the ability to construct manual predictions (not least because it is a scary thought knowing that I cannot!).

Thanks again,
Sam.