AW: st: FW: [...] Stored Data after the calculation

Subject   AW: st: FW: [...] Stored Data after the calculation
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:00:02 +0200

<>

" By the way, I think only the moderator has the right to claim urgency on
this list."

See the policy re "histrionics" at
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-04/msg01286.html. This could be
incorporated into the FAQ, I think...