st: AW: 'Re-ordering' the labels of a variable

Subject   st: AW: 'Re-ordering' the labels of a variable
Date   Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:12:02 +0100

<>

Karen, did you manage to get Stata to display a -histogram- of a string
variable? Does not work for me:

*************
clear*

input str1 stringvar byte freq