Re: st: Adding rows to datasheet

From   Sripal Kumar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Adding rows to datasheet
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:05:04 -0400

I tried that.  It works in the example you have give since the command
***replace make="Made up" in l** replaces the first column make with
made up.

If I have to replicate that I will have to use each header from a
database of 25 variables and say replace author with-- etc.  Isnt
there a simpler way?