st: gllamm with panel data

From   Arantza Ugidos <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: gllamm with panel data
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:49:10 +0100

I am not sure  if the gllamm command can be used when we have, for instance,
data on individuals belonging to different households along different years:
In this case i=individual, j=household, k=year

In this case the hierarchical nested clusters would be individual, household
and year and  when we write the gllamm command in i(), we have to write
i(household, year). Typing this we have level 1 individual, level 2
household and level 3 year.  AM I RIGHT??????

Thanks  in advance for your help.

Arantza