Re: st: RE: RE: Estimating a Log Periodic Power Law model with some constraints

Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Estimating a Log Periodic Power Law model with some constraints
Date   Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:28:06 -0400

Well it didnt' take me long to see that  the first constraint doesn't
work.  but

BB = - exp(bb)  will.

Steve

--