st: R: which statistics to use

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: R: which statistics to use
Date   Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:41:13 +0100

Dear b,
Though I am not sure if I am reading your data correctly (due to plain text
format), I would suggest an OLS with clustered standard error:
................begin example...................................
set obs 12
input concentration sample condition time id
.2 1 1 0 1
.3 1 1 1 2
.3 1 1 2 3
.2 2 1 0 4
.5 2 1 1 5
.9 2 1 2 6
.7 1 2 0 1
.7 1 2 1 2
.9 1 2 2 3
.7 2 2 0 4
1.02 2 2 1 5
1.03 2 2 2 6
end
regress concentration sample  condition time, robust cluster(id)
Dr. Carlo Lazzaro

Studio di economia sanitaria

Via Stefanardo da Vimercate, 19

20128 Milano