st: RE: Issue with grqreg

Subject   st: RE: Issue with grqreg
Date   Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:47:14 +0100

<>

Quite often with these front-ends for graph commands, you find some
-passthru- mechanism that allows you to fine-tune the result. -ssc d grqreg-
does not seem to fall into this category. So you should do all the minor
corrections from the graph editor, and maybe record the sequence if you do
need to apply it frequently.

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Prabhat
Sent: Freitag, 19. März 2010 14:03
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Issue with grqreg

Dear all,

I am using 'grqreg' for ploting the estimates of quantile regression.
The graphs are very nice and clear, however I am unable to control the
size of text, especially the marks on Y-axis. My main issue is the
label on y-axis where I am unable to differentiate between 0.00 and
0.10 , because they are so large and close.
Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Regards,
Prabhat Barnwal