st: RE: Moving legends in combined graphs

From   "Fiedler, James (JSC-SK)[USRA]" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Moving legends in combined graphs
Date   Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:16:41 -0500

Oops, I mean 1,2 and 2,3 positions.

From: Fiedler, James (JSC-SK)[USRA]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:14 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Moving legends in combined graphs

Is this the kind of thing you want?

The following should put the legend in the 2,1 and 1,3 positions (the second-to-last command shuts off the plot region of graph b).

gr two scatter mpg mpg price, name(a, replace) legend(off)
gr two scatter mpg mpg price, name(b, replace) yscale(off) xscale(off) leg(, ring(0) pos(0))
gr_edit .plotregion1.draw_view.setstyle, style(no)
graph combine a b a a a b, rows(2)

James