st: Getting string variable values on graph

From   Jibonayan Raychaudhuri <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Getting string variable values on graph
Date   Wed, 17 Mar 2010 03:10:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eric,

Thanks a lot for your help. Basically, I run regressions of log(expenditure) on total week for each of the 44 products and I want to show the scatter for these two variables with  the regression line in the graph. So, week (1 to 104) is on the horizontal axis and product description is on the vertical axis. There will be 44 seperate graphs for these products each showing the time trend for 104 weeks. The expenditures will not be seperately shown for each week and will also not be shown over the product description as you have shown in the two cases. I could maybe modify your code to this end.

Jibonayan