Re: st: RE: RE: problem calling macros using file write in a program

From   Tim Scharks <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: problem calling macros using file write in a program
Date   Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:00:35 -0700

Martin, per your lowest, yes, should be -file close results-, my
sloppy pasting from multiple files.

And yes, the global specification solves it perfectly, thank you! Tim