st: qreg does not converge

From   Jen Zhen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: qreg does not converge
Date   Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:09:42 -0400

To add one thing to my previous question:

We also have the problem that the estimates do not converge and we get
no estimate at all, unless we cut the number of observations by 50%,
which is a shame because it costs us statistical significance.

Is there maybe something we can do to still have it converge even on
the larger sample?

Thanks,