Antwort: re: st: Graph png format - differences in scaling between vers. 10 and 11

From   Johannes Geyer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Antwort: re: st: Graph png format - differences in scaling between vers. 10 and 11
Date   Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:08:47 +0100

Thank you Maarten! My workaround was a seperate step - your solution is
great!

Johannes

Johannes Geyer
Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (DIW Berlin)
German Institute for Economic Research
Department of Public Economics
DIW Berlin
Mohrenstraße 58