st: RE: RE: RE: change ROC Curve default

Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: change ROC Curve default
Date   Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:16:09 +0100

<>

-lroc- depicts all kinds of cutoffs. So it is hard to change anything here,
but you can highlight with -xline- and -yline-:

*************
sysuse auto, clear
logit foreign length weight
loc i 0
qui forv j=.1(.1).9{
loc ++i
estat clas, cut(`j')
lroc, xli(`=(100-r(P_n0))/100') yli(`=r(P_p1)/100') name(gr`i', replace)
nodraw
}
graph combine gr1 gr2 gr3 gr4 gr5 gr6 gr7 gr8 gr9

If ever you wanted to see the entire basis for the graph, -roctab- is your
friend:

logit foreign length weight
predict pred
roctab foreign pred, detail