st: Tobit with GLLAMM

From   朱僑麗 <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Tobit with GLLAMM
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:54:57 +0800

Hi,

    I am a researcher in Taiwan.

I use the STATA GLLAMM syntax to deal with the longitudinal data, but can't
find Tobit model information in GLLAMM manual.

Could you tell me how to use the GLLAAMM syntax to run the Tobit model?

The dependent variable of my study is left-censored variable at 1, that is,
the dependent variable is large than 1, and is continuous variable.

In GLLAMM, how should I run tobit model?

My GLLAMM command is follows:

Gllamm depvar independvar1 independvar2 =A1K=A1K=A1K  ,  i(id) family( ) link(  )

The family(  ) link(  ), what should I write in (     )????

Thanks for your patient.

Sincerely,

Chu, Chiao-Lee
Asia University, Taiwan