Re: st: brant test

To   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: brant test
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:29:15 -0500

You could also try the -omodel- command available from SSC. But my guess is you need to simplify the model. Maybe cut some variables or combine some categories. This sort of thing happens when the data are being spread too thin. The gologit2 troubleshooting page is at http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam/gologit2/tsfaq.html . See especially the section entitled "gologit2 is very slow and/or does not converge/and/or produces implausible estimates."