Re: st: Sample Wegihts

From   "G. Dai" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Sample Wegihts
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:24:24 -0800

hi Jason, I thinks it really hinges on if the 5% sample and the extra
samples are acquired under the same
survey design. If this is true, you can generate the same weight using the
method applied in the 5% sample.
If not, then you should not try to impute any weights since different
surveys have different designs and we can't compare
an apple with an orange.
HTH,
Guang