Re: st: Op. sys. refuses to provide memory - a cautionary tale

From   Kibrom Tafere <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Op. sys. refuses to provide memory - a cautionary tale
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:41:11 +0300

Thanks a lot.
Great post! It is an interesting explantion to the problem many of us face
everyday.

Kibrom