Re: st: programming error with -generate-

Subject   Re: st: programming error with -generate-
Date   Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:57:58 -0600

Some indication can be found in help format##xformat about heXadecimal
formats. So 1.2x is getting interpreted as 1 + 2/16 = decimal 1.125. However
if you try to -display- it directly, it does not come out; it needs to be
wrapped inside an expression of some kind to get evaluated.