Re: st: AW: Run Regression for each quintile separately

From   Stevie Kourama <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Run Regression for each quintile separately
Date   Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:34:47 +0300

Martin,

Thanks. I got the command. Please clarify a bit,

1. tile quant = mpg, nquantiles(5) this command will generate the
quantile, is it ok?
2. what is this command for then "l mpg quant, sepby(quant) h(20)"

sorry can you come again on how to run those regression. I managed to
make the quantiles, sort, but now how to run the regressions
separately.
Thanks very much for the valuable assistance.

Stephen

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Martin Weiss <[email protected]> wrote:

> <>
>
> For the quintiles, you may like -xtile-:

> sysuse auto, clear
> xtile quant = mpg, nquantiles(5)
> sort quant
> l mpg quant, sepby(quant) h(20)