Re: st: why it worked so slowly to do multiple imputation on 204 ordinal variables

From   Nils Braakmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: why it worked so slowly to do multiple imputation on 204 ordinal variables
Date   Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:39:59 +0100

Dear Mandy,

i don't know if your computations are indeed as slow as you say. I'm
not sure what the -cycles-option does, but if that option increases
the number of regressions run by the factor 10, you calculate 5*10*204
regressions. In 48 hours that gives an average of about 6-7 minutes
per regression (if my back-of-the-envelope calculations are right).
While this seems a bit slower than I would expect, it doens't look
completely off.

Best,
NIls