st: Labeling Min and Max Values

From   "e. lauren" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Labeling Min and Max Values
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:15:12 -0500

Hi all:

A pretty straightforward question, but how does one label corresponding Min and Max values (using tabout or another tabulate command).

Let's say I have a list of 50 countries and corresponding GDP growth rates, over time.  I would like to use tabout to label the local minimums and maximums, and indicate the corresponding country name for each given year.

Any tips on how to set this up?

Many thanks,
Lauren