st: Help with heterogenous diffusion modeling

From   Terry Amburgey <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Help with heterogenous diffusion modeling
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:05:45 -0500

Hello. I have 2 questions. First, is there a module or ado file that would allow the use of stata to work with a heterogenous diffusion model as described by Strang and Tuma? I've looked through archives and googled; I haven't found any but perhaps I missed it.

Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity in Diffusion Author(s): David Strang and Nancy Brandon Tuma Source: The American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 99, No. 3 (Nov., 1993), pp. 614-639 Published by: The University of Chicago Press Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/2781285

If there isn't a module, how should I go about finding someone in the area of Toronto, Canada that might be interested in coding a module for pay? I'm not sure what the proper etiquette is and I don't want to step on any toes...