st: statalist-digest V4 #3716

From   statalist-digest <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: statalist-digest V4 #3716
Date   Tue, 2 Mar 2010 02:33:06 -0500

statalist-digest        Tuesday, March 2 2010        Volume 04 : Number 3716

** Send unsubscribe or help commands to [email protected]  **

The digest contains:

 st: uninstall a command
 Re: st: uninstall a command
 st: RE: RE: re: xtivreg2 - Incomplete computation of first stage regression
 st: RE: controlling display formats in macros
 st: lags with multiply imputed panel data
 st: bootstrap in factor analysis
 st: Re: R for Stata Users
 st: AW: bootstrap in factor analysis
 st: I need help with Extreme Bound Analysis
 st: Tests of overidentifying restrictions after xtivreg2
 st: using spmap and option "point"
 Re: st: Calculate individual distance from other group members
 Re: st: re: Solving the moving average in the error structure in a  panel data fe
 st: estimating production function
 st: AW: Tests of overidentifying restrictions after xtivreg2
 st: Competing Risk for repeated event nominal dependent variables
 st: testing a model
 st: Sign of Lambda in heckman
 Re: st: Scandinavian letters in Stata
 st: AW: testing a model
 st: AW: Sign of Lambda in heckman
 st: Ana Timberlake obituary
 Re: st: testing a model
 Re: st: Repeated time values within panel in levpet STATA output
 Re: st: lags with multiply imputed panel data
 RE: st: lags with multiply imputed panel data
 st: Missing data on outcome and sample selection bias
 st: AW: AW: testing a model
 st: Endogenous Regressors Predicted by the Same IV
 re: st: Tests of overidentifying restrictions after xtivreg2
 re: st: re: Solving the moving average in the error structure in a
 re: st: Endogenous Regressors Predicted by the Same IV
 st: RE: Missing data on outcome and sample selection bias
 Re: st: RE: Missing data on outcome and sample selection bias
 Re: st: re: Solving the moving average in the error structure in a
 re: st: re: Solving the moving average in the error structure in a
 st: FAQ reminders
 st: Panel LM Unit Root Test with Heterogenous Structural Breaks
 Re: st: re: Solving the moving average in the error structure in a
 st: Text editor that has automatic table of contents?
 st: Fwd: Saving results in program/loop
 st: RE: Text editor that has automatic table of contents?
 re: st: Fwd: Saving results in program/loop
 st: RE: Text editor that has automatic table of contents?
 Re: st: Endogenous Regressors Predicted by the Same IV
 st: vector with weighted observations question
 st: expected values after xtpcse
 st: RE: I need help with Extreme Bound Analysis
 Re: st: Text editor that has automatic table of contents?
 st: using estimate store + suest+test to compare regression coefficients between two samples, how to adjust for clustering
 st: RE: using estimate store + suest+test to compare regression coefficients between two samples, how to adjust for clustering
 Re: st: expected values after xtpcse
 Re: st: lags with multiply imputed panel data
 Re: st: lags with multiply imputed panel data
 st: RE: AW: bootstrap in factor analysis
 st: RE: Text editor that has automatic table of contents?
 st: Question on survey data analysis
 st: RE: RE: using estimate store + suest+test to compare regression coefficients between two samples, how to adjust for clustering
 Re: st: using spmap and option "point"