Re: st: Seeing Double - issues with quotation marks

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Seeing Double - issues with quotation marks
Date   Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:53:39 -0500

On the Mac an easy fix for such problems is to copy from the Do-File
Editor directly into your favorite text editor (I use BBEdit) and do
the fixes there.  Easiest of all: use QuickCursor by Jesse Grosjean
(http://www.hogbaysoftware.com/products/quickcursor/ or any download
site) to open in and save from the text editor  while working in the
Do-File Editor.

-Steve

Steven Samuels
[email protected]