AW: st: Why my codes run well on version 9.1 but not on version 10

Subject   AW: st: Why my codes run well on version 9.1 but not on version 10
Date   Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:53:27 +0100

<>

" I run the program in the
portable Stata version 9 and 10, and it run well."

What is a "portable Stata"? I have always dreamt of a portable version on my
smartphone (which would enable one to answer posts on the list while away
from home base) but so far, there is none. Maybe you meant to say: "a
version of Stata installed on a laptop" (which should be as functional as
any version installed on a desktop)?

HTH
Martin