RE: st: RE: AW: Problem with grqreg

From   "Jeff" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: AW: Problem with grqreg
Date   Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:31:27 -0800

Thank you.  That works, at least to the point of not getting an error
message.
However, I was under the impression that the purpose of the original
question was to get a graph of the various CIs.

After correcting my error by putting the "local" command on the next
line, I tried, as in the original question:

graph qreg, ci ols
and alternatively
grqreg, ci ols

and got the following error message:

qreggraph_g.new , ci ols: class member function not found

I received the same error message when I used sqreg instead of qreg

Perhaps I misunderstood the intention of the original question.  If so
my apologies.  If, however the intention was to produce graphs, I still
need further help.

Thank you again in advance.

Jeffrey B. Wolpin