Re: st: Adding the marginal effects at individual values of a continous regressor to the data

To   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Adding the marginal effects at individual values of a continous regressor to the data
Date   Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:06:46 -0500