Re: st: Pie chart problem

From   Philip Burgess <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Pie chart problem
Date   Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:59:02 +1000

Right - tried this.

So, per my original posting I ran the script that should generate 2
pie charts with the only difference being the 'collocc' parameter set
to 2 in the second run.

There are no missing labels (based on my checking via tab1 on the key variables)

I ran my code with set trace on - I set this immediately before the
first command - and it generated 4.21 million lines of output! (The
log file is 214 MB so not super friendly to share!)

But did crash - I've pasted what I think is the region for further
inspection - it's hard for me to be certain that this is what would
help:

end pos_textbox.new ---
                      - .plab_dex[`il'] = `dex'
                      = .plab_dex[1] = 2
                      - if 0`sharesty' {
                      = if 01 {
                      - if (`dex' > 1) .plabel[`il'].style.ref =
.plabel[`il'-`dex'+1].style.ref
                      = if (2 > 1) .plabel[1].style.ref =
.plabel[1-2+1].style.ref
plabel[1-2+1].style.ref: class type not found
                        .plabel[`il'].already_custom = 0
                        }

end piegraph_g.MakePlabel ---

Appreciate your advice Maarten.

Interestingly I run a related series of bar charts on the same data
with no problem - it's just with the pie charts.

Happy to send my bar code if you think that would help ..

Philip