Re: st: Invalid Lags message - gmm, a system of two simultaneous equations

Subject   Re: st: Invalid Lags message - gmm, a system of two simultaneous equations
Date   Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:08:05 -0500

ari.dothan <[email protected]>:
If you can write out the moment conditions, you can easily program
your GMM problem in Mata without resort to the new -gmm- command; see
also http://www.stata.com/meeting/snasug08/nichols_gmm.pdf