Re: Error message: estimates post: matrix has missing values

Subject   Re: Error message: estimates post: matrix has missing values
Date   Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:33:22 -0600

Please post your code. From your description, it is not possible to
disentangle what's going on. You would also want to

mat list bmatrix
mat list Vmatrix

to find out who's the culprit of the error message.