Re: st: RE: Heckman two-step estimator

From   Sridhar Telidevara <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Heckman two-step estimator
Date   Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:34:25 -0500

Thank you Martin. I ran a bivariate seeming unrelated ordered probit
just to understand the command. It says ghk2setup() not found.
However, ghk2 is already installed and the software is up-to-date. I
am using stata11. I also ran an example given in the help. It says the
same. Searched web to learn more about ghk2setup() but no clue as to
what is happening.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Sridhar